Monday 2 January 2017

We've Moved!

To my faithful readers of the last 5-odd years, thank you for reading all my posts and indulging me as I continue to discover the world of writing and sharing my thoughts on the internet. I am currently less than 24 hours away from embarking on the greatest adventure of my life - I am moving to Austin, Texas for a year on a university exchange! Because of the added topic to blog about, as I want to share all my adventures with everyone back home and the few other people who stumble upon my blog, I am moving this blog and adding a second branch.

So, you can now find all my blabberings and also now all my adventures over here. Most of the current posts have moved there as well, so you won't miss out on anything.

Love you all xx

2 comments:

  1. your post is great post ,i am agree with you.thanx for shaing..
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nowadays I can't see any new posts in your blog, make your blog more active. college essay writing tips ufabet

    ReplyDelete